For your consultation
New patients are
very welcome, too!
I am pleased to announce that in March, my own premises at a central location in Thalwil will be ready. I am looking forward to welcome you in these modern and friendly rooms with a view of the lake. Parking spaces are available and for those who use public transport bus stops and the train station are in easy walking distance.
Appointments can already be booked online.
Therefore, my Horgen location is closed for regular consultations. My new practice in Thalwil is scheduled to open on March 1st 2022.
Of course, I will continue to be there for you during this transition:
- You can reach me by email and through WhatsApp, and also contact myself or my assistant Ms. Aschwanden via phone.
- For questions and consultations that do not require an on-site examination, a telephone- or video-consultation is possible. Appointments for this cannot be made online, but through e-mail, WhatsApp, telephone or my contact form.
- Please don’t forget that I offer regular in person consultations 3 days a week at the Fachärztezentrum Glatt in Wallisellen, so I can see you there. Parking spaces are available and free for 4 hours, bus and tram stops are right in front – and there is even the option of childcare at the Müsliburg childcare service in the same building. You can schedule an appointment with me through their website.
- If this is too far for you to travel (about 30min driving time from Thalwil), I can organize a temporary consultation with locally based gynecologists for urgent concerns during this time. Simply contact me via email, WhatsApp or phone.
- For births and surgeries, work as affiliated doctor at the See Spital Horgen Kilchberg and at the Klinik im Park will continue unchanged. Small surgeries can also be done in Wallisellen.
Thank you again for your continued support and hope to see you soon,